Do you have a gaming PC? Are you unable to decide which graphic card you should use for the better performance of the games? Do you often have confusion on what graphic card we should use? In this article, we will learn the best RTX 2070 super Graphic cards for 2021.
To begin with, NVIDIA’s graphics cards such as RTX 2080 Ti, RTX 2080 Super, RTX 2080 are preferred when it comes to high performance. However, if the question is of both performance and budget, RTX 2070 and Super are best with the smoother-looking screen and resolution display of 1080p(1440p). Though RTX 2070 and RTX 2070 Super cannot meet the standards of high performing RTX 2080 Ti or RTX 2080, it has its value specifically.
Moreover, RTX 2070 and RTX 2070 super are the best options in terms of performance and price both. In this article, we will show you some of the best RTX 2070 graphic cards, and you can decide the best one accordingly depending on your needs.
Best RTX 2070 super graphic cards: A peep glance
Below is the list of the top RTX super 2070 graphic cards in terms of money and performance, categorizing them as “top pick, extreme, cheapest, mini and AIO”.
Gigabyte Windforce OC is the top pic graphic card with specifications:-
- Frequency 1785 Mhz
- Number of fans: 3
- 8GB VRAM
- 11.0″” length
- Rating: 9.2/10
ASUS ROG STRIX falls in this category with specifications:-
- Frequency: 1830 Mhz
- Number of fans: 3
- RAM: 8GB VRAM
- Length: 11.8″”
- Rating: 9.2/10
Zotac Mini is the cheapest and great performing graphic card. Its specifications are as follows:-
- Frequency: 1620 Mhz
- Number of fans: 2
- RAM: 8GB VRAM
- Length: 8.3″”
- Rating: 8.8/10
ZOTAC Supermini is a mini graphic card and has impressive specifications:-
- Frequency: 1770MHz
- Number of Fans: 2 fans
- RAM: 8GB VRAM
- 8.3″ in length
- Rating: 8.9/10
AIO(All in One)
EVGA XC Hybrid is a graphic card with AIO(all in One) technology(Combination of CPU and cooler together makes AIO). Its specifications are as follows:-
- Frequency: 1800 MHz
- AIO 120mm
- 8GB VRAM
- 10.5″” length
- Rating: 9.1/10
Now, Let us now discuss them thoroughly one by one. Let’sLet’s start, shall we?
1. Gigabyte Windforce OC(one of the best SUper RTX 2070 in terms of performance and budget) Here, check out more about this graphic card:-
- It comes with a boost clock with a frequency of 1785 MHz.
- It has a triple fan design for cooling purposes.
Thus, If you are looking for a sheer performance with an affordable rate graphic card, you can go for this to cost you not more than $500.
2.ASUS ROG Strix:-
This super RTX 2070 graphic card falls under the extreme category.
- It has an incredible triple-fan cooling design system.
- Ths graphic card is graphas a high boost clock frequency1830 Mhz which is higher than the Gigabyte Windforce OC graphic card.
- Also, It comprises a RGB lighting present on the case of the fan.
- Furthermore, its features are similar to that of Gigabyte Windforce OC, except it is higher in the price for more than $100. ASUS ROG Strix costs almost $600.
- Due to the high cost, we recommend Gigabyte WIndforce OC because of its similar features and lower price. You may overcome the lower clock boost by overclocking.
3. ZOTAC RTX 2070 MINI:-
- This is a non-super but the cheapest RTX 2070 Graphic card.
- It does not have any exceptional features, but it gets the job done at an affordable price of $400.
- It has a lower frequency boost clock of 1620 Mhz and a dual-fan cooling configuration.
- You can also go for AMD RX 5700 XT, but if you are looking for a standard card with a lesser price, ZOTAC RTX 2070 MINI is worth considering.
4. ZOTAC SUPER MINI RTX 2070:-
- This is an ideal option if you are looking to set up a mini yet powerful ITX gaming PC.
- It costs $70 more than Zotac RTX 2070 Mini but gives a boost in performance.
- Also, Its length is 8.3 inches and with a boost clock frequency of 1770 Mhz.
- It comprises a fantastic dual fans cooling system which is found in many compact graphic cards.
5. EVGA XC HYbrid RTX 2070 Super:-
- It is an exciting choice with an AIO cooling technology instead of a standard fan cooling system.
- It is compact with an AIO cooling design of 120mm with a single fan.
- This single fan and AIO technology are powerful as it delivers a high-frequency boost clock(1800 Mhz) and thermal power.
- It is only 10.5 inches long with a higher price of $600(high price is its only demerit).
- If you are fond of the idea of AIO cooling and ready to pay few dollars more, EVGA XC Hybrid is an ideal choice.
- However, if you wish to save money without compromising the performance, go for Gigabyte WIndforce OC.
We have discussed above the features, specifications and prices of the best and recommended Graphic cards for 2021. Also, we got to know about the difference between them in terms of rating and performance.
Further, let us discuss some of the additional Graphic cards you can consider, according to your needs and demands.
1. ZOTAC RTX 2070 Super with Twin fan:-
- You may use it as an alternative for Windforce OC with a boost clock speed of 1770 MHz.
- Its card logo comprises a RGB lighting with a customized option, which means you may add more colours to the logo if you want.
- It comes with a twin or dual-fan cooling system.
- The good thing about this graphic card is that it has the same price as Windforce OC. However, the demerit about this GPU is only that it consists of two fans, making it boost clock speed less than that of Windforce OC RTX 2070 super. Thus, it is recommended to buy the Windforce OC with three fans cooling technology instead of ZOTAC RTX 2070 super with two fans and lesser cooling.
2. MSI Trio RTX 2070 super:-
- An honourable mention graphic card with lots of features for outstanding performance.
- It comes with a clock speed of 1770 Mhz and a triple-fan cooling technology.
- Also, it has RGB lighting with a pricing of $540.
- MSI Trio is almost $40 costlier than Gigabyte WIndforce OC as well as ZOTAC SUper Twin fan.
- Thus, you can say that this $40 is for the RGB lighting as its clock speed rate is lower than both Gigabyte WIndforce OC and ZOTAC SUper Twin fan.
- Moreover, it is longer in size (12.9 inches). Its length makes it non-ideal to get fit in mid and full tower cases. Therefore, you need to check if it would be your ideal choice before purchasing.
3. MSI ARMOR RTX 2070:-
- It is a non-discount product with a cost of $480(same as EVGA XC Ultra).
- It can be an ideal choice, but it often gets placed at the bottom of the list of best graphics cards due to its high price.
- Its clock boost frequency is 1620 Mhz and has a dual-fan cooling design that is lesser than Windforce OC. Thus, choosing Windforce OC over MSI Armor would be a wise choice.
- Moreover, its length is 11.6 inches with an overall rating of 9.0/10.
4. EVGA XC Ultra+ RTX 2070:-
- Another worth mentioning card with a 9.1/10 rating.
- It has the highest clock boost speed of 1800 MHz than any of the above mentioned graphic cards, making it a great GPU faster.
- It is slightly expensive with a price under $600 but is worth buying. Thus, if you have a higher budget, go for EVGA XC Ultra+.
- But, It’s only demerit is that it has a dual-fan cooling system which makes it non-ideal to buy when it comes to cooling configuration. Instead, you may go for Windforce OC.
- Furthermore, they may not be an ideal choice but are worth mentioning because of their excellent technical and customer support.
How to choose the best RTX 2070 graphic card?
In this article, we discussed various RTX 2070 and RTX 2070 super GPUs. Also, we discussed their merits, demerits and pricing. Moreover, we also made a keen observation about the performance of each of the cards and made a comparison among the best graphic cards.
When it comes to money and good performance, WIndforce OC RTX 2070 is one of the best choices for gaming PC. However, you may choose the best one according to your needs.
In the end, I hope this article will help you make an ethical choice. Good luck and take care of yourself!