Equipped with a high-performance Intel Core i7 processor, these laptops provide you with many possibilities of use without slowing down. Powerful and fast, this processor range ranks among the most efficient models from Intel, beating laptops with Core i5.
It offers optimal performance especially for playing video games when coupled to an Nvidia or AMD graphics chip, suitable for modeling, 3D animation, or for video encoding. In addition, the portable PC allows you a simple and practical use, whatever your expectations and wherever you are. From home or on the go, you have access to all the functionality of a conventional computer.
If you are looking for a powerful and efficient model, our post will provide you with a lot of information to help you find the best i7 laptop under 60,000 rupees you should buy in India. Each reference is the subject of a description with precise information on its technical characteristics.
Some Other Laptops
✅ Buy Best Laptop Under 55000 with SSD in 2020
✅ Best Gaming Laptop Under 1.5 Lakh in India- 2020
✅ Best Laptops Under 1 Lakh In India 2020 – Buyer’s Guide
I would then give you some tips to consider before choosing your best intel core i7 laptop under Rs. 60,000 Budget. Finally, filters can be selected to better target your research, whether you are a fan of video games or video editing software, but also for more conventional use.
TOP 10 your product
Acer Aspire 3 Thin
ASUS VivoBook 15
Dell Vostro 15" 3583
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52
ASUS VivoBook 15(X509FJ-EJ702T)
1. Acer Aspire 3 Thin - 8th Gen Core i7
Acer Aspire 3 Thin(8GB/1TB HDD)
If you are looking for a high performing laptop for a student or just for Gaming and office use, the Acer range often remains among the most trendy. The Aspire 3 presented above is particularly aimed at those looking for a cheap but efficient machine with lots of storage.
In terms of performance it is a nice surprise for a machine under 60000 Rupees. There is a 8th Gen Core i7 processor with a double frequency of 1.8 GHZ and a turbo mode at 4.6 GHz. Graphics are powered by Nvidia GeForce MX230. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 ac. Acer Aspire 3 8th Gen Core i7 15.6-inch laptop price in India is Rs 51,990.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX230 2GB Graphics
- Battery Life: 7 hours battery life,
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8565U processor, 1.80 Ghz turbo up to 4.60 Ghz
- Display: 15.6″ Full HD 1920 x 1080
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX230 with 2GB DDR5 VRAM,
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 1 TB 5400rpm HDD,
- Design: Narrow Bezel, 1.9kgs light, 1.9 cm height,
- Warranty: 1 year
- Pre-installed Software: Windows 10 Home (64-Bit)
2. ASUS VivoBook 15 - Intel Core i7 8th Gen
ASUS VivoBook 15(8GB RAM/1TB HDD)
The ASUS VivoBook 15 runs on Home Edition for Windows 10. The laptop is powered by an Intel Core i7-8th Gen, 2.8 GHz processor and features a 15.6 inch FHD screen with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution. The company has introduced an 8GB DDR4 RAM to improve multi-tasking and fast speed.
Speaking of storage, the laptop is using 1TB 5400 RPM Speed SATA storage. There’s a Bluetooth, Retina Display, Wi-Fi and more. The laptop is lightweight and it has a 3-cell battery which gives users enough battery life. Asus VivoBook 15 X510UN-EJ329T launching prices in India from about Rs. 55,999. Asus VivoBook 15 X510UN-EJ329T’s lowest price is at Amazon at around Rs.55,999.
- Display Size: 15.6 Inches (39.62 cm) 1920 x 1080 Pixels
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8550U (8th Gen) 1.8 Ghz
- Graphic Processor: NVIDIA Geforce MX150
- Graphics Memory: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB DDR4 2400 Mhz
- HDD Capacity: 1 TB
- HDD Speed(RPM): 5400 RPM
- Battery Life: 8 Hrs
- Wireless LAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- Warranty: 1 year
3. Dell Vostro 15"-Intel Core i7-8th Generation
Dell Vostro 15"(8GB DDR4, 1TB HDD)
The Dell Vostro 3568 runs on the Home Edition of Linux. The laptop is equipped with a 15.6 inch LED display with 1366 x 768 pixel resolution and is powered by a 2.3 GHz Intel 8th Generation Core i7-8565U processor. The company has offered a 4 GB DDR3 RAM to enhance multi-tasking and fast speed. Graphics are powered by 2 GB AMD Radeon 520 DDR5.
The laptop uses 5400 RPM 1 TB Hard drive storage. There’s a Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Full HD Screen and more. The laptop has a 4-cell battery which will give users enough battery life. Dell Vostro 15 3583 prices launch at Rs.59,299 in India. Dell Vostro 15 3583’s lowest price is on Amazon at Rs. 59,299.
- Processor: Intel 8th Generation Core i7-8565U (8MB Cache memory, 1.8 Ghz to 4.60 GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB, DDR4, 2666MHz; expandable up to 32GB
- Display: Full HD 15.5″
- Hard Disk: 1TB 3.5inch 7200 rpm speed SATA Hard Drive
- Graphics: 2 GB AMD Radeon 520 DDR5
- Operating System: DOS-Linux
- Warranty: 1 Year Dell Onsite Service
4. Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 - 8th Gen i7-8750H
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 (8GB-1TBHDD + 16GBSSD)
The Acer Nitro 5 portable gaming PC will be ideal for demanding gamers. With its 15-inch screen, this laptop is ready for gaming, especially thanks to the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Turing. Thanks to its eighth generation Hexa Core i7 processor and its RAM of 8 GB, it will allow you to run greedy games but also to perform even more complex actions such as video or photo editing. On the storage side, we are emphasizing a solid SSD storage with a capacity of 1 TB.
In terms of connectivity, this laptop PC offers Bluetooth, WiFi and an Ethernet socket that will delight players. The keyboard is backlit and has a touchpad. It has Dolby Home Theater v4 speakers, runs Windows 10 and announces a battery life of eight hours. Acer Nitro 5 prices start at Rs.75,990 in India. Acer Nitro 5’s lowest price on Amazon is Rs. 75,990.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8750H with 9 MB SmartCache (2.20GHz base processor speed Turbo boost upto 4.10GHz)
- Operating System: Preloaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Display: 15.6″ display with IPS technology, Full HD 1920 x1080, high-brightness (300 nits)
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 RAM upgradeable upto 32GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX Graphics 1050Ti 4GB GDDR5 VRAM,
- Storage: 128GB Fast SSD+1TB HDD
- Battery Life: Upto 7 hours
- Warranty: 1 year onsite domestic and (ITW) International Traveler warranty from Acer covering manufacturing defects and not covering physical damage
5. ASUS VivoBook 15 - Intel Core i7 8th Gen
ASUS VivoBook (8GBRAM / 512GB NVMe SSD)
The ASUS VivoBook 15 is running under Windows 10 Home Edition. The laptop is equipped with a 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution Full HD LED backlit anti-glare NanoEdge display, powered by an Intel Core i7 8th Gen, 1.8 GHz Turbo Boost Up to 4.6 GHz processor.
The organization has introduced an 8 GB RAM to improve multi-tasking and rapid performance. The PCIEG3x2 NVME 512 GB M.2 SSD and NVIDIA GeForce MX230 2GB GDDR5 drive the graphics for great gaming experience. ASUS VivoBook 15 X509FJ prices start from Rs. 61,470 in India. The lowest ASUS VivoBook 15 X509FJ price on Amazon is Rs. 61,470.
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565U Processor, 1.8 GHz (8MB Cache, up to 4.6 GHz, 4 Cores)
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel RAM upgradeable upto 12GB RAM
- Storage: PCIe Gen3x2 NVMe 512GB M.2 SSD + 1x 2.5-inch SATA slot storage expansion
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX230 GDDR5 2GB VRAM
- Display: 15.6″ (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920×1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC
- Operating System: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity
- Other: Fingerprint reader, Web Camera, Wi-Fi 5(802.11ac), Bluetooth 4.2 (Dual band)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is it OK to use your laptop when charging?
Yes, charging your laptop while you are using it is OK. Using your laptop while plugged in and fully charged, is perfectly fine. These days, laptops are designed to be used when plugged in, since most instantly turn to a power-saving mode while operating on the battery to allow use only.
Is 8 gb of RAM sufficient for 2020?
In a word, for those who stick to basic productivity, or those who don’t play modern games, 8 GB RAM is OK. But if you’re planning to run some memory intensive and at the same time do another task, you might end up exceeding your limit.
Should I get a Chromebook or laptop?
If you want to do more than playing games, or require sophisticated picture and video editing capability, you’ll definitely want a standard laptop. Typically, Chromebooks don’t offer the graphics performance you need for challenging tasks, or the Windows or Mac games and software installation option.