Female Ukrainian citizens tend to be the most feminine women in the whole world! Eventually even the most ordinary of girls pay maximum attention to their appearance: going to the gym, sitting on diets, dancing, wearing skirts and heels, and always using makeup. Their skin and teeth are not the best, but most have learned to disguise their flaws and look like a star in everyday life.
Women in Ukraine have a modern way of life, but they follow certain traditions that differ significantly from Western culture. It is these intercultural differences that give charm to Ukrainian women.
That’s why we decided to tell you about dating an independent woman and all the dating customs in Ukraine.
A Special Date with a Ukrainian Woman
Here are some tips for you and an unforgettable first date:
- Dress in nice stylish clothes, such as blue or black pants, shoes and a shirt with a collar.
- On a first date, you should not kiss a Ukrainian woman on the cheek, or give her a bouquet, but do not shake her hand or kiss her on the lips.
- Ukrainian ladies are more observant of traditions than women in the West. If you have a date with a Ukrainian lady, be attentive and show attention, pay compliments, and give gifts.
- Give her flowers, open the door before entering the restaurant, why not call a cab home for the girl if it’s very late.
- Nothing kills romance like discussing financial matters with a woman.
- Sexual topics should be strictly avoided on the first date. In the West, they talk about it openly, but in Ukraine, it is considered a vulgar topic.
- Ask her questions, but you should not talk too much about yourself. Expressing sincere interest in the life of a Ukrainian woman will undoubtedly make your date a success.
Treat a Ukrainian woman with respect, and she’ll see a sincere and caring man by her side.
Etiquette and General Rules of Conduct in a Restaurant
If you invite a Ukrainian woman to a restaurant, you should remember that the basic rules of table behavior are similar to those in Western countries, but there are still some differences. For example:
- If you find yourself with a Ukrainian woman in a Ukrainian restaurant, watch what others are doing and act like them.
- You should start eating after being invited by a Ukrainian woman.
- Your hands should be visible, don’t hide them.
- Try all the national dishes of Ukrainian cuisine during a meal with a Ukrainian woman. Your refusal will be considered rude manner.
- In order not to draw a lot of attention to yourself – do not speak too loudly.
- The check-in restaurants in Ukraine do not include a tip, so you can tip 10% at your discretion.
- Do not drink a lot on a date with a Ukrainian woman, she should not think that you have an alcohol addiction.
Most men pay for dinner at a restaurant in Ukraine. It is very important that you adjust to cultural differences, if not, your behavior will be considered rude. Show yourself at your best, that you are a generous, considerate, and caring man. And you will make a good impression on a Ukrainian woman.
If you like a Ukrainian woman, show her that, and ask for her contacts. Who knows, maybe the next meeting will be at her parents’ house.