Do you want to make your story interesting? If yes, then add Music to a Facebook story. It is one of the best ways to attract your friend’s interest in your story. If the song you have put on your story relates to your friends, chances are they will view your story again and again. And if you have a public account, then it will attract more people. Stories give your friends and followers a brief idea about your life, and some can even relate to your stories. Henceforth, helping you to make strong bonds. You can add Music through various music apps, or Facebook also gives you access to browse the songs online. Nonetheless, if you don’t know how to add music to your story, this article will help you put your favourite songs on your story along with your pictures.
To your knowledge, Facebook gives you plenty of options to add songs. This article will cover all such options, which are as follows:-
- How to Add Music to Facebook stories which include Photos and Videos?
- Procedure to make Music only story on Facebook?
- How to personalize the look of the Facebook Story Song?
- Steps to add your own Music to a Facebook story?
Add Music to the Facebook story: Steps to follow.
When we listen to music, we feel a sense of calmness and relaxation. Good Music changes the aura of our surroundings. We tend to release tension and become less stressed. When it’s about diverting our mind from anywhere, Music does the job. Music acts like a therapist who tends to release all the strain from the nerves. Music adds colours to our life similarly; a piece of calm music on a photo or video adds soul to your story, which makes it more attractive and interesting for the viewers. It is very easy to give life to your photos and videos by adding music in simple steps. Follow the below steps:-
- To make a story on Facebook, tap on the “Create Story” option that is available in the top left corner when you open Facebook.
- Now, tap on the camera icon in which you can make a video or click the photo. You can also choose the photo and video from your gallery.
- After clicking the picture or making the video, select the Music sticker, which is available at the bottom left corner and browse the list of the songs there.
- After selecting the song of your choice, select the lines that you want to add to your story and click on the Done present in the top right corner and tap on the option of share to the story.
The second way to add music to the story is written below. Follow the steps:-
- .As above, open the Facebook app and tap on “Create Story”.
- Now, either choose the video or picture from your gallery or directly make either of them.
- Once you have selected the picture/ video for the post, you will now see a few options hanging vertically on the right side.
- Now, on the 5th number, you will see the Music icon. Select the icon
- As you tap on the music icon, a list of popular songs will appear in front of you. With that, you can also browse other options of songs.
- Please select your favourite song by tapping on it.
- Once you choose the song, Facebook immediately opens the post along with the song and gives you the option of Effects to choose different filters for your post along with the option of changing the background colour.
- Facebook also gives you the freedom to choose the lyrics of the song for our post. You can drag the wave from left to right and right to left to choose the desired part of the song. Nonetheless, the song starts from the middle by default.
- You can also change the duration of the song.
- Once you select the song and make the necessary changes, tap on the “Done” option available in the top right corner.
- You can also decorate your picture and videos by adding stickers to them.
- Now, tap on the Share to Story option and voila!! You successfully add music to a Facebook story.
How to create only a Music story on Facebook?
Facebook allows you to create only a music store for your account. It is becoming a new trend for Facebook users. It also gives ideas to your friends about your current favourite song. Henceforth, making the song more popular among others. Nowadays, songs are getting publicity from social media. As fashion influencers, tik tokers and dancers make reels and short videos of their dance on these songs. So, if you want to draw attention to your favourite song, this will help you. But do you know how to create a music store? If not, then follow the steps:-
- First, open the Facebook app, and on top of the newsfeed, you will find an option of Create story. Tap on it to initiate the process.
- Now you will see a lot of options like Text, Music, Green Screen, Boomerang, Selfie. Choose the music icon. Now, a list of music will appear. Choose from popular and trending songs or simply browse the other options. You can also search the name of the song in the search bar. Select the song, and a post is created with a song on it.
- You will see the lyrics of the selected song; by tapping on the lyrics, you can change the font of the lyrics. Tapping, again and again, gives you several options, which include no lyrics option. Moreover, you will see a wavelength where you can adjust the lyrics by dragging them left to right or right to left.
- By selecting the song and adjusting to your favourite lyrics, you will see the option of changing the background. Select the background of your choice. You can also add stickers to decorate your story. Moreover, Facebook also allows you to set the duration of the song. You can choose according to your choice.
- Now, tap on done and then in the bottom right corner, you will find the option of Share.
How to personalize the look of the story?
If you want to make your story more attractive and appealing to your viewers, then personalize the appearance of the story. You can edit the music sticker, which offers colour-changing, editing the colour of the music sticker etc. To do so, follow the below steps:-
- Select the song of your choice, and you will see several options available on the screen. Enable the lyrics by tapping on Aa. Keep in mind that the lyrics option will be available only if the lyrics are available with that song.
- Now to change the colour and add different elements in your story, Click and hold the sticker and move anywhere to select the position of the sticker. You can also change the background colour by clicking on the rainbow dot, which you fill in the top centre of the screen. Facebook also allows the users to add GIFS, emoticons, polls etc. Click on done, and yippee, the story is personalized.
How to add your own Music to a Facebook story?
Now we come to the last option of creating a Facebook story. Most of the time, it happened that you couldn’t find the song you heard on youtube or somewhere else. There are thousands of songs that are not added to a Facebook music library. In that case, you have to add songs from your collection. To do so, you have to take the help of the Filmora app. This app will help you to add your own Music to a Facebook story. To do so, follow the steps:-
- The first step is downloading the Flimora app on your laptop or pc and adding the song to the video. After launching the app, tap on the file option you will find on the top left corner. Choose the option of import media to import the media files and select the video of your choice.
- Once you have selected the video, import the audio you want to add to your video. Keep in mind that the ratio of the video matched the ratio of the Facebook story.
- The next step is to drag the video to the timeline and move the cursor on the audio file and then the video file until you see the plus sign to add the project.
- Once you add the project, click twice on the audio file, which is available on the top of the Filmora display. You will see numerous options to make changes to the audio like Volume, Fade-in, Equalizer, Fade-out etc.
- After making necessary changes to your project, now it’s time to save the final or edited file by tapping on the export option, which you will find on the top. You can also rename the final file before saving it to the device.
- The final step is to upload the file that you have edited through Filmora on your Facebook Story. The procedure to create the story on Facebook remains the same as taught earlier. You just have to select the edited version of the file from your phone or laptop to add to your Facebook story.
What are the possible reasons why you find it difficult to add Music to a Facebook story?
There can be several reasons why you are unable to add Music to your Facebook story. Moreover, you can also find difficulty in creating the story. So what can be the possible reasons behind all such difficulty? Let’s see together!!
- The main reason behind the story not being created is the non-updated version of the app. Facebook updates are available pretty often, and to use its recent feature; you have to keep the app up to date. Otherwise, you will face problems like Facebook story creation is not working.
- Sometimes you can also face problems like you can’t add Music to a Facebook story. In that case, you have to check whether the song is available in the music library or not. Moreover, you cannot use such Music or songs which have copyrights. To use those Music, you have to get a license; otherwise, Facebook has the full authority to take action against such violations. They can even ban accounts if they find the mistake continuously.
Most common doubts on Facebook story.
In my experience, I have noticed that most people ask the same question, which is, “Can you add music to a Facebook story via PC or Laptop?” The answer to your question is yes. You can log in to your Facebook id in your desktop app and follow the same steps to create the story.
The other question is to fix the problem of not having music stickers on your Facebook. There are several ways to fix the issue if it is not available in your stories. The easiest way to fix the bug is to update the oldest version of Facebook to the new one. If you are still facing the issue, uninstall the app and then reinstall it to fix the problem.
The feature of Facebook to add Music to a story is quite interesting, which helps to gain viewers if you have a public account. Moreover, you can build a strong interaction with your existing friends by sharing your photos and videos and the song that some of them can relate to. Now you can add Music to your Facebook story and even decorate it by adding stickers, gifs, etc. The poll option allows your friends to interact with you directly. So to interact with them, use the option in some of your stories. I hope you understand the methods of adding Music and find the article helpful and informative. For more updates on it, save the page and turn on the notifications. Also, bookmark us for more informative and interesting articles.